Tailio is an innovative monitor and early warning system for diabetic cats
If you landed on this page, it is likely that your beloved cat has been diagnosed with diabetes. We are so sorry that you and your kitty are going through this. But you have to be strong and remember that your cat is fortunate to have you – the devoted cat parent! The good news: diabetes can be well managed with diet and insulin as prescribed by your veterinarian. But you may need help to monitor your cat’s state. The following are the most common clinical signs of diabetes: weight loss, increased food and water consumption, and increase in urine and fecal output. [Blood glucose (sugar) level monitoring is important but not a substitute to monitoring clinical signs. (I’m not sure if we want to write this)] It is not easy to monitor these clinical signs on a daily basis, especially you have multiple cats. These changes can be subtle and not easy to detect, unless measured and recorded on a daily basis, and the measurement results processed to look for trends. Tailio measures weight, urine and fecal output, and litter box visits on a daily basis, and generates alerts delivered to your smartphone app if the changes require your or your veterinarian’s attention
Place The Talio Device Under Litter Box
Tailio is easy for you and your cat. Simply place the device under the litter box, and download the mobile app. Tailio works seamlessly in the background to learn about and monitor your cat, while you and your cat go about business as usual. It'll even monitor multiple cats in your home.
- What Tailio monitors Tailio device collects data on your cat's weight, amount of waste, frequency of visits and behavior in the litter box
- Analytics Data is sent to the cloud where powerful analytics learn your cat's individual profile and watch for trends in their weight and litter box behavior
- Mobile app alerts Tailio lets you know when something needs your care
In the Talio Mobile App
- Health alerts for each cat:
- Weight loss/gain
- Increase/decrease in frequency of litter box visits
- Increase/decrease in waste
- Changes in litter box behavior
- Charts and stats of weight, visits, waste for each cat
- Vet report with each cat’s data history
- Litter box activities for each cat
- Litter box cleaning activities
- Reminders to clean litter box
- Reminders to recharge Tailio batteries
Do you have more than one cat?
If you have more than one cat, Tailio intelligently knows who's who in the litter box by understanding subtle differences in their individual physiology and behavior. No need to put anything on the cat.